Monday, February 10, 2014

The Best Movie Lines

I recently posted a list of what I think are the essential movies to watch are.  (And I forgot Rocky II and the first Dirty Harry movie.)  And while I rediscovered the name of my favorite movie starring Randolph Scott (Western Union) I remembered my favorite line from it:
It was nice meeting you gentlemen...and [turns to a certain guy] you to.
I considered a list of the best movie quotes, but then I remembered that there is no question the best line in any movie comes from Six-String Samurai.  And this movie didn't make the list because it is stupid...but in a good way.
Mesh-Head: If I were you, I would run.
Buddy: If you were me, you'd be good-lookin'. 
No, not that line.
Buddy: Who are you?
Death: Death,
Buddy: Cool.
Still not it.
Head Pin Pal: Nice tuxedo. Nice tuxedo to die in! 
This next one is it, the best movie quote ever:
Ward Cleaver: You ever try a pink golf ball, Wally? Why, the wind shear alone on a pink golf ball can take the head off a 90-pound midget at over 300 yards.


No comments:

Post a Comment