Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Assault Weapon for Sale!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Assault-Weapon-A-MUST-HAVE-this-is-not-an-AR15-/261151027123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccdd06fb3&afsrc=1

Read the questions. examples:

Q:  could you please tell me your location? my state currently has a 9 day wait for background checks...would you be willing to transfer ownership in person, thus creating a "loophole" and bypassing the government check?

A:  Only if we meet at a gun show.

Q:  Is it okay to sell this to a drug cartel? If so, I'll take a couple hundred - Eric Holder

A:  Eric, yes it is ok. Select the fast and furious shipping option to get them to Mexico in a timely manner.

Q:  Does this model include "tactical wrappings" for extra grip. If so I can't bid. They've banned those in my state. 

A:  Tactical grips have been removed to comply with ebay policy. I also removed the bayonet.

h/t: Wirecutter

No comments:

Post a Comment