Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Huffington Post Comments, 9/17/2012 Part V

Last week I left some comments at the Huffington Post.  In the last installment a commenter left a comment saying that she did not want to bother and tell me why, she just wanted to say that I was wrong.

I was just amazed at her last comment.  Amazed to the extent that I don't think that I even need to prove my points.

YCantWeAllJustGetAlong
Sorry, but there's just too many things here that I disagree with and it would take too long to go point by point.  But that's your outlook, so I wish you well in your future. 
Me:
I appreciate the fact that it takes time to respond to these comments. But just for my future reference would you mind pointing out which of the points that I made in my last comment that you disagree with?

1. neither party will do what they promise

2.republican goals are: lower taxes, less gov spending

3.democrat goals are: more spending, higher taxes

4.No republican wants to cut Social Security or Medicare funding (for current seniors)

5."trickle down" has not been proven wrong

6.china, India, and Vietnam have been reducing the control of its government over their people's lives

7.the people of china, India, and Vietnam have been getting happier, healthier, and wealthier since #6.

I would appreciate it if you would just list the numbers for the points that you think that I have wrong.

All the best,

Tim

YCantWeAllJustGetAlong 

Actually, all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment